Address：Floor2,Build B,Sanmin Industrial Zone,Shilongzai,Shiyan sub-district,Baoan District,ShenZhen,China
Lithium ion battery features high energy density, high voltage, no pollution, no lithium metal, high cycle life, no memory effect, fast charging.
1. High energy density: lithium-ion batteries weigh half as much as nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen batteries of the same capacity, and their volumes are 40-50% of nickel-cadmium and 20-30% of nickel-hydrogen.
2. High Voltage: The working voltage of a single lithium-ion battery is 3.6V (average), which is equivalent to three series nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen batteries.
3. Pollution-free: Lithium-ion batteries do not contain harmful metal substances such as cadmium, lead and mercury.
4. Non-metallic lithium: Lithium-ion batteries do not contain metallic lithium, so they are not subject to restrictions on the prohibition of carrying lithium batteries on passenger aircraft.
5. High cycle life: Under normal conditions, the charging and discharging cycles of lithium-ion batteries can exceed 500 cycles.
6. Memory-free effect: Memory effect refers to the phenomenon that the capacity of nickel-cadmium batteries decreases during the charge-discharge cycle. This effect does not exist in lithium-ion batteries.
7. Fast charging: The lithium-ion battery can be fully charged within one to two hours by using a constant current and constant voltage charger with rated voltage of 4.2V.